Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Hybrid Site REVIEW - QuickRewards

Quick Rewards is another hybrid site, but it has a super-low payout threshold and most things credit immediately. If you REALLY need to get cash now, be sure you have Paypal and get over to this site post-haste!

Most things you can do are only worth a few cents, but you can cash out every day if you want. You can watch videos, listen to music online, do daily tasks, answer trivia questions, take surveys and a host of other things for money.

I have cashed out as little as $2.00. And it hit my Paypal account the same day.

The only problem I ever had was in cashing out a $5.00 payment that hit Paypal as $0.50... One quick email to Quick Rewards solved the issue the same day. Simple typo. Customer service is EXCELLENT, professional and fast.

OH YEAH.... for everything you do, you also get points... points roll into cents at a certain point, so they reward you for being active as well as for doing what you are there to do anyway!

There are also tokens, which are redeemable as well.

Some of the things that will earn you money at QR are: surveys (go figure!), visiting websites, watching videos, shopping, printing coupons, and more! 

Since there is so much to do at this site, and everything you do is worth money and/or points, even if its only a penny or two, this is one of the tops on my list to sign up to. And, like I said... They pay and they pay fast!

Whenever I know I'm going to need a couple extra bucks FAST, I go to this site and spend an hour or two earning some cash. Yes - it works that fast!!

GrannySue

Please consider using my link if you sign up here!! I appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from my readers!!! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post!