Thursday, December 5, 2013

Traffic Exchange REVIEW _ TE Command Post - MUST READ!!

 I can't recommend this site highly enough. Really. For all they do for their free members - the upgrades are even better!

TE Command Post is a great place to stay organized, earn lots of extra perks at your favorite exchanges and promote your favorites!

I joined last year and have had a great time there. They offer lots to do, and a number of great services to help out those of us that are using traffic exchanges.

What They Offer Free Members

I have not upgraded here, but it is on my list of things to do in the spring. Since I am a member of so many different exchanges, the upgraded option can only help me keep organized and up to date!

As a free member, I can list my top 10 traffic exchanges. I can also put my credentials into their down-line builder so that I can earn referrals to those exchanges.

TEC keeps track of all of my unassigned credits at every exchange I list. This alone is a huge benefit – I found that I had 1900 credits (just in time for Christmas advertising!), and got them all set up.

Had I not been a member here, those credits would have languished until I went to each individual exchange – and hopefully – had looked rather than just surfed.

They also have this glorious little program called Commando Surf – which I use nearly every time I surf exchanges...

Basically, you surf the four core exchanges, and they offer a fifth site that you may or may not already be a member of. You normally get a 10% surf bonus at each exchange – but sometimes its 35% at one or more of them.

You have the option of surfing the four core exchanges only, or all five – and you can join through a link right on the Commando Surf page! Once you've completed the process, the site gives you the option of opening every exchange listed all through the site at one time.

Of course, to surf, you still have to get past the offers and promo pages at each site, but just doing it through TEC saves a ton of time – and it gets you the extra bonus, too!

TEC already has listed nearly every traffic exchange I've ever heard of and then some, so all you have to do to find them is use their search function, and you're off to the races.

Other Considerations

Paul Kinder, one of the owners of TEC, is also part owner of Traffic Splash, Tezak Traffic Power and a couple other sites – so he's been around a while and knows how to put together a really kick butt service.

There is a 5 step (6 if upgraded) tutorial on using the TEC to full advantage right on the member's home page. Its super simple, and they (Paul and Scott) walk you through everything.

You can also keep track of all your banner and text ad credits at your exchanges through TEC... but in order to show your banners and text links here, you have to upgrade.

There are lots of promotional tools here – including one I absolutely adore. There is a splash page you can create for TEC that allows you to show your top exchanges, too – which means that people who click through will be seeing TEC AND your top exchanges so they can join them all in one place through your personal link, too!!!

Upgrade Options

They have an upgrade button on the left nav bar, and the options are laid out in a really simple chart for you. Obviously, of the two upgrade options, the gold is the better deal, but for most of us, the silver upgrade is the way to go when first using an upgraded service here.

Its hard to keep track of more than 20 or so exchanges – even if you're upgraded at most of them and don't have to surf anymore.

The other really great benefit to upgrading is that you have several levels of referrals you can capitalize on. As a free member, only your direct referrals earn you benefits, but it goes up to 6 levels deep at the gold member level! That's a LOT of credits and possible cash.

The prices for the silver and gold upgrades are more than reasonable if using exchanges is your main means of advertising – and well worth every penny.

GrannySue

Obviously – I'd really appreciate it (even though I am still a free member) if you would use my link to join this service. I'd be lost without this service – and you'll notice the benefits immediately, too!!
THANKS!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from my readers!!! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post!