Wednesday, December 4, 2013

NEWS!!!! Amazon Accepting IL Affiliates Again!!!!

For all of those who are in Illinois -

AMAZON IS ONCE AGAIN ACCEPTING

ILLINOIS AFFILIATE ACCOUNTS

I can't tell ya how happy this makes me - I was one of those who was banned from Amazon because of the Internet Tax Law in Illinois...

Seems the Illinois Supreme Court has struck down this law and now we are welcome once again to be affiliates at Amazon


MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!


(Because of this, I will be posting a review in a couple days... Gosh I've missed working with them!)

BTW: I can't link to the affiliates pages, so the link below is "general" for you to join the program if you wish... I can't recommend this program highly enough..........


(They don't gotta tell ME twice!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from my readers!!! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post!