Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Hybrid Site REVIEW - Send Earnings

Send earnings is s sister site to InboxDollars. They are owned and run by the same people. For those in the UK, there's InboxPounds, too! There really isn't a lot to say about this site that hasn't already been said in my review of InboxDollars. So...

Be careful to make sure you are not trying to complete the same offers at both sites! This is less of a problem with the surveys, but sometimes you'll be sent to the same survey from both sites, so it can be a bit confusing and a bit of a pain.

Still, its worth doing because some offers are a few cents better at one or the other site, there are different games, videos and such, and it is a second way to earn money with nearly identical rules, so no learning curve. All in all it seems to pay out well, though I have never collected a check from them.

As with the other site, I was a member for a while a few years ago and have just come back again. I will be sure to make an update post as soon as one is needed so I can provide more details.

One thing: If you are actively working InboxDollars, SendEarnings can be hard to earn your $30 minimum payout from... Remember, you cannot repeat the offers – so you have to be very organized if you are going to work both programs!!!

GrannySue


And again -

I'd be honored if you use my referral link should you decide to give this one a whirl! I am not an affiliate of this site, however, the site will pay me 10% of any “qualified” earnings you accumulate. This does not come out of your account, though!!

SendEarnings


___________________________

Questions, comments, suggestions? Be sure to post them below!








No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from my readers!!! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post!